Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thank you and a Give-a-way!


Hugs and many thanks to Donna and everyone who offered prayers for my Mom. She is doing well and we are looking forward to her release from the hospital later this week! She's a spunky gal! I still am not sure of my own travel plans, what kind of home care she'll need and for how long, so we're just 'playing it by ear' to see what happens next.
I've noticed, too, that my lil' blog is approaching 1000 views! Now, I know some folks out there get that every week, but it's a pretty cool milestone for me! I've decided to celebrate the occasion with my first give-a-way! Anyone who leaves a comment in the post that tips the counter to 1000 will be entered in a drawing to win this set of snowman ornaments from my Etsy shop! Can't guarantee they'll be to the winner before Christmas but they're a fun winter theme anyway!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Dear Mickey...you have my thoughts and prayers this week..especially for wisdom. Last year, when I went through this, I was so overwhelmed..What should I do..and when..home health care, insurance, meds..hospitals..and financial issues just loomed. Yet the Lord walked me through every step. I just kept saying, "OK Lord..what about this?..Help!" and He did. I needed to stay with Dad and he didn't want me or anyone else too..so I told the Lord..you will have to make this work Lord because he isn't letting me in. Funny, the physical therapist told him they were transferring him from the hospital to at least two weeks in the therapy place..unless of course someone could stay with him. God is so good! Dad jumped at it. No detail is too small for the Lord to handle. Still..me of little faith..I worried at every new looming mountain.

How exciting..1000 visitors! Here's one more visit....

Love you,
Donna @ Comin' Home

PS. Darling background and photos on the sidebar. :o)