Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reminder to myself:


--make sure to double check performance as well as rehearsal dates before signing on to a show. Doing two shows at once can get a little draining.


"Young friend" chose lovely fabrics for her Susan's Farewell Dress. Pictures soon.


"Mariner" is slugging along. The cast looks great. He wants abstract. I am literal. We'll get there.


"Zombie Prom" is my love. I have color swirling in my head constantly. I want to work only on this show. Somehow, school gets done. Sort of. Housework? Ummm...


I thank God for the last few days of warm breezes and sunshine but wonder why He teases-- just end winter sooner, please!


Biggest adjustment: Realizing as I buy supplies for Jacie's birthday cake that my last baby is going to be 10 years old next week. A decade. Where did it go?

No comments: