Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Still waiting on the baby; as of now she's scheduled for Caesarian delivery Monday morning. So Monday I will officially be a Grandma. And that's cool.

Just want to wish all happy holidays, whatever you celebrate, and a happy, healthy new year. Oh, and meet my newest elves. We had two hanging around the house while I was growing up and my Grandmother would tell us their Portuguese names which I can't spell to save my life. I still have one; not sure what happened to the other. But I told a dear friend about them last year and a few months later she presented me with these guys. We do so love thrift stores! So here are the new elf twins; they reside by the television and I giggle and whisper 'Hi, Gammie!" everytime I dust them. But really--- don't you think the one on the left looks like Helen Thomas?

No comments: