Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Friday, January 29, 2010

More UFO's down...




The smocks are caught up, and now the totes are too. I still haven't listed everything but I should get those in the shop today. (One sale yesterday, too--woohoo! :) ) Next will be more pincushions and some needlecases. This is my favorite tote but it's not in the shop. This one was promised to a good friend about, oh, last spring? Last year? I'm horrible. We discussed what she'd like (cookies or candy) and I went out and bought the fabric that night. Cut it out the next day. Finished it this past Monday. I have a lot of faults but the worst has to be procratination. But now the bag is on it's way to Kansas. And yes, that is the wicked witch lining those sandwich cookies! ;)

1 comment:

julia said...

I love the tote!! The cookie pattern is great!! I'm glad to be your first follower. You are on my sidebar so others will find you soon. The more you comment on others' blogs the quicker people will find you, too.