Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Monday, January 17, 2011

Tryin' a FNSI!

One goal for this year (notice that's 'goal'; not 'resolution'. I don't do resolutions.) was to try to do more blogging stuff online. One reason was to learn new skills and techniques, another was to connect with more people. I read lots of blogs on an irregular basis, several on a regular basis and I really love seeing people share what they've made. I "follow" almost 50 blogs-- someone posts something cute and I just want to be able to find it again! Two blogs I follow, "Handmade by Heidi" & "Crafty Vegas Mom" offer the FNSI--Friday Night Sew In. The idea being to set aside a night of non-distracted sewing, sharing what you made and basically touching base with others who share the joy of creating. Oh, and a give-a-way! Heidi and Bobbi also choose a winner selected randomly from the participants to receive goodies from their own craft realm. Icing on the cake! I'm looking forward to my first FNSI this coming Friday-- wanna join me?

http://handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-friday-night-sew-in-signups.html

No comments: