Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Monday, October 22, 2012

Riddle me this~

Blogging time has been nil since it's the fall theater season. "Portrait of a Nude" opens Wednesday with Jacie in her first 'real'; role. She's doing a great job and mama is (obviously) proud of her little thespian. "Aida" is huge but coming along. I spent some time this sleepless AM catching up on some of my favorite blogs~~ so much great stuff out there!
Here is my 'riddle'--- I tried to leave comments on a few blogs that have the 'prove you're not a robot' code on them. Despite careful typing, making sure I was copying exactly, it would say it was wrong and give me a new code. I'd try several times but eventually gave up. What am I doing wrong? Is it something I have to enable or turn on/off? I really wanted to take time to compliment some wonderful quilts!

No comments: