Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's going to be another no-sew week-


...but for a very good reason. My #1, Ashley, has been eager to bring (my new grandson) Kal -El up to the Northeast so he can meet his great-grandparents. The timing stinks, what with all the bad weather, but I'm available and my nephew is on vacay this week so off we go! Ash's husband isn't able to go and most of the family can't travel either so it will just be me, Ash, Jacie and Kal hittin' the road. Y'all take care of yourselves--- keep sewing. I'll see all your wonderful things when I get back!

My first project when I get home will be more diapers for the boy. The starter pack (pictured) I made for him is holding up fine but it will definitely help Ashley out to have about 10-15 more. I have 'em cut out of the PUL but I need some velour or flannel for the linings. I may pick some up while in MA. Awww... what a shame. I'm just going to have to check out a fabric store or two while I'm visiting... ;)

1 comment:

julia said...

Tell me about these diapers!