Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A No-sew Week



I think this is the first week this new year that I didn't get to work on something. I didn't get much blog reading done, either. We're catching up on school, housework, and with the city schools closed two days for a snowstorm I had the neighbor kids for awhile while their parents worked. We also spent a chunk of time rearranging J's side of her bedroom; hopefully it will be easier for her to maintain and it makes her sewing/crafting more accessible. ( J is my #4. she will be 11 on the 19th of this month.) Hopefully, both J and I will be doing a lot of make-up sewing this week! (here's J having fun at the Children's Museum in Greensboro, NC. )

No comments: