Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pssstt...




Hello, cave? Remember me? I'm sorry you're piled with laundry instead of the quilt squares and pincushions and smocks I promised we would do this summer. Shakespeare is almost over and so is VBS since they're both running this week--- which means I am running wild too! The little one we have been caring for for two years (supposed to be a few months, remember?) is moving far away tonight so we won't have her pulling on your hanging fabric and re-arranging the thread spools. We will miss her terribly. Just three more days and life will be a new, quieter routine. For at least a week. Did I tell you about camp, and the trip for a wedding, and...

No comments: