Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Friday, November 12, 2010

Starting on Christmas?

So with Bell, Book and Candle almost over and all this time I can do what I want, it's time to start on Christmas, right? Nope. I remembered I have another new baby arriving soon so I started work on her quilt. (Jude's is still slogging along at performances.) I did some mass cutting for a few Etsy shop items and then-- IT happens. IT often happens. I'm working at a good clip when suddenly the shop that is usually ignored clicks with people and I have a flurry of questions and then a couple of special orders. Yeah! IT is a good IT-- cash in the fabric stash account! But no work today. Got a special visitor today and it's time to shift into Grandma mode! Kal-El is 10 months old now!

No comments: