Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday-

Used to be Saturdays were work in the yard/ housecleaning days. Today it's sew what I can, clean what I can and work a show tonight! No FNSI for me this month; I knew I'd be at the theatre all night. The show is going well but there has been an incedent among the leadership of the theatre that has caused great dissention and stress. The past two evenings have been like walking tightropes and little joy. Hopefully we can clear the air soon and get back to doing what we love simply because we love doing it. :(

Got a little John Hancock (my nephew Christopher!) to finish up; and maybe I can sneek in a little quilting. A bottled rainbow block, maybe?

1 comment:

Donna said...

Dear Mickey, I'm sorry to hear about that. Those kinds of things happen though. Hope it does clear up soon.

Fabulous photos of the play!! I love them!! Oh and your background looks so cute. :o)

xo
Donna