Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!



Happy Independence Day to the USA! Happy day to everyone else! Just have a great Monday!






I took a break from the wedding gown to poke around for a bit and was suddenly seeing the 'new' trend of "unpaper towels" on a lot of the blogs. Seriously? I have no problem with trying to use less paper, yadda, yadda... I've been doing it myself for years. I don't buy paper towels except for rare applications; usually of a craft nature at camp where I don't have access to a washer. The problem I'm having with it is the name. UNPAPER towels? What happened to good 'ol dishcloths? Terry, birdseye, feedsack, linen-- they're not new! Someone fill me in on why this is so trendy, please? It's just for wiping/cleaning/drying---- right?

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

I guess some folks grew up using paper towels for everything all the time... and fabric dish cloths are something new and different to them.... and they want to make a big deal about not using paper towels anymore...

*shrug*