Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

FNSI~ take two!


Okay, so signing up for a FNSI when I knew I'd be running a rehearsal and I still had a set to finish wasn't the best plan. Fortunately, there are two sew-ins this month so let's try again! I'm in the middle of a felt food frenzy that began last month when I started making felt food for Kal-El's Christmas gift. He's getting a play kitchen and his mommy wanted some felties for him to play with. She's a little swamped, having just had a baby and all, so I asked if I could make them. They are a blast! I started with a sandwich but quickly went to cookies because, well, yes. They're COOKIES!
A few so far:



Orange slices:


Two slices of bread:




Chocolate sandwich and chocolate chip cookies:




Since taking these pics, I have added apples, cheese, lettuce, bacon, two pastas and cinnamon rolls, which I may re-do because I put waaay to much icing on 'em. Today I have to put the food aside so I can work on pj's for him and Leia. Do you love Christmas sewing as much as I do?

No comments: