Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Thursday, December 8, 2011

'tis the season to be jolly. And busy.

Even when I'm not working on a show; I'm trying to catch up on all the stuff I wanted to do when I was working on a show. And then I run out of time and it's time for a new show! In the midst of Christmas crafting and gift-making, cleaning and decorating, not to mention putting together the Christmas program for church, it's time to start working on "A Flea in her Ear", a wacky farce set in the 20's. Should be fun!
I never showed the finished bathroom project, did I? I told you (somewhere, some post) I never remember what I say I'm going to post in the future. Let's all agree I have enough trouble keeping up with the present; I must stop saying what I think I will do with this blog and we'll just go with that. Rambling.

Anyway, the bath. Tore off paper- resurfaced walls. Didn't plan to deal with the floor but really had to.

Before: the worst wall:




After:


The window wall:

After:

(The curtain wasn't done yet but it is now!)

Behind the door:

After:


The floor-please forgive the stubby toes!
Before; with filler where tiles were damaged:

After:


Fresh paint and wallpaper scraps livened the vanity:



I din't take a picture of the tub area because I didn't do anything to the tub area, except some trim. The shower curtain is anchors and sailboats; it nicely matched the curtain and decorative towels we hung on the back of the door. And it faded it it's first wash so it has already lost it's fresh, clean, new look. C'est la vie. I like my new bath! But I kinda miss the rubber duckies.


Or maybe not.

No comments: