Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Thursday, May 10, 2012

She's 7 months old today~

   Because... yes. It seems like I just posted about Kal-El's arrival and now Leia Elise ~his little sister~  is seven months old. *smh*


                                                            Kal-El is two years old!

 It would have been my dear Auntie Betty's 85th birthday today, too. Remembering you today, Auntie~   I will bleach my countertops and vacuum my curtains in your honor.

  In sewing news~ I haven't done much this week because I have a temp job at a florist shop! It's mad-crazy during Mother's Day week and they bring in folks like me to prep flowers and do the general stuff to keep the designer's flowing. I'm keeping an eye on them because I've only played with silk flowers for a few weddings and  I'm eager to learn! Oh, the irony, since I strongly dislike Mother's Day AND receiving cut flowers as a gift! They even brought B in to do deliveries for the next few days! He does have a job interview today so think happy thoughts for us, would you?

No comments: