Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kona Scrap Project

When I made my Bottled Rainbows quilt top and Joseph's coat of many colors last year, I was left with a buch of Kona and Wendover solid scraps that were taking up space in my door pockets. I've been looking for a project to use 'em up and I settled on a pattern that is reminscent of a granny square afghan. I'm thinking nine blocks will make a nice, manageable top. Progress so far:

Lots of 2 1/2" squares on my dresser:



 Five blocks so far!
Oh, yes, it will be a DUFUS!

I also had the opportunity to whip up this cute skirt for a former customer. I made her a She-Ra costume a few years ago~ it was fun to make this elastic-waist skirt from a fabric she requested!


(The t-shirt is a Fu-Man Skeeto shirt that I bought for my daughter. Points to you if you know what that means.  I truly hope to fit in it someday. I paid $32.00 + tax for that sucker.)

No comments: