Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Sunday, March 13, 2011

BR update & showin' off the boy-

Lots to do this past week with a painful head cold slowing me down but, hey, life goes on. I just wanted to show you blocks "grass" and "mustard" from the Bottled Rainbows project:




Also, can't say enough about how proud I am of this guy, #2, Corey Joseph. Corey treated himself to a vacation this week to celebrate finishing his internships and studies at the Culinary Institute of Virginia. When I think 'vacation' I think warm temps, play parks and maybe a fruity drink or two. Corey went to Alaska, by way of Oregon, to visit dear friends. Twenty degrees. Did I mention how awesome he is? We miss him something terrible but he'll be home soon. Then the fights with the siblings can resume and all will be right again.



Now I want to travel. I. Want. To. Go. To. Kansas. Because... yes.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Beautiful Bottled Rainbows blocks... I love that leaf and the 3/4th circle!