Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sneakin' in a FNSI-

This month's Friday Night Sew In really snuck up on me--- I never really forgot about it; I just knew I had to work at the theatre last night and wondered if I could do both. As it turned out, I took off some time from school and house and made that my FNSI. I made one more Bottled Rainbow block. There won't be a whole lot of free sewing or blogging time for a couple of weeks so I really wanted to squeeze in one more before I shift gears into full costume mode. Here is "indigo":



And I can't for the life of me look at this block and not say in my head "Hello! My name is Indigo Montoya; you killed my father. Prepare to die!!!!"

My apologies to Mandy Patinkin and anyone actually named Inigo.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Wow! I love it... esp the blueberry fabric! Very nice!!!