Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Almost there...

... to sewing freedom that is! 'Shrew' opened last night under a beautiful clear sky, no bugs, hot and humid as hell but the crowd was good and the performers are excited to finally present their hard work to an audience. Before I can sew my summer away I have to finish up the wedding gown and then my sewing time is my own! Oh, there's still the week of camp I have to do crafts for and family will be visiting in July but it's almost playtime. Yay!




Tomorrow is a big day: Congratulations Corey Joseph! Graduating from the Culinary Institute of Virginia-- I am so proud of you, son. Tomorrow, 'maaaaaaa-ma' will cry happy tears. Get over it.



No comments: