Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Finally some Bottled Rainbow time-



This week is still not totally my own; I've been cleaning costumes for the indoor run of Shakespeare (two nights; really, is it worth it?) and trying to get the kids to do their summer school work ("Hey, you guys mess around during the year--- don't blame me if you're behind. I can only warn you so much...") But I did get to play. The results through Wednesday: Plum, Raspberry and Ruby. Added to last FNSI's Petal, and the Eggplant I snuck in right after FNSI, it means I have 13 done, three to go for the Bottled Rainbow quilt. I really, really want to finish it by next week-- July is camp month, when I go to work at a Christian camp for inner city kids for a week. The first year I went, my co-dorm mom made her bunk with a lovely Irish Chain quilt someone had made for her. I had a piece of fleece on mine. I decided then and there that 'next year I will make my bunk with my own made-by-me quilt'. Well, it's five years later, my piece of Mickey Mouse fleece has huge holes in it and I want my Bottled Rainbows quilt on my bunk this year!




Think good thoughts for me, would you? I have to finish the wedding gown, too.



1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Oh what beautiful Bottled Rainbow blocks.... great job!