Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Friday, January 13, 2012

Project DUFUS!

So my not-really-a-resolution-it's-a-goal project has been dubbed "Project DUFUS". Yup. De-stash, Un-clutter, Finish, Use, Share. De-stash by only using what I already have; un-clutter by keeping projects organized; finish UFOs already begun and not leaving new projects until they are done; use patterns, buttons, zippers and trims I already have, and share stuff I won't use with people who will. This will include selling on Etsy or Ebay, giveaways and Goodwill. Let the merriment begin and by 2013 I will be a full-fledged 'DUFUS'! Oy. I'ma start here, I think...

3 comments:

suzitee said...

What an awesome idea! I could really use this idea to make some room in my craft room...it's getting out of control! Best of luck :)

Karen said...

I want to be a DUFUS too! I love it! I really want to do the same thing but I'm afraid to say it out loud....because I'm sure I'll run across a sale of some fabric that I "must" have....I'm weak :)

cyndiofthevortex said...

I've been working on my own "Project DUFUS" for two years now and I have never been so happy about my quilting stash and my quilting in general. I just didn't have a name for it until now!