Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Monday, September 17, 2012

Scrap... vomit?



Yeah. It caught my eye, too.

One blogger I follow, Cindy over at Quilt Doodle Doodles, posted about a new swap she found at GnomeAngel. Inspired by I'm a Ginger Monkey, the scrap vomit quilt is what we old folks call a charm quilt made with 2.5" squares in all different fabrics. Gnome Angel used SwapBot to set up a swap for said 2.5" squares. I have a plethora of 2.5" squares, or the fabric to make some, so I signed up. Can't say for sure it's a DUFUS--  after all, I'm getting back as much as I send out. But I'm more likely to do something with all those scraps so that'll lead to the eventual DUFUS---yes?

 Besides, how fun is it to say "scrap vomit" several times?

Click on GnomeAngel^ to get sign-up information if you'd like to play too.

No comments: