Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Monday, March 12, 2012

Lucky for me it's FNSI time~


I have a ton to work on this week~ I'm working up a quilt top to test a pattern for a wonderful designer; a baby quilt I was working on for a soon-to-arrive baby girl has been set aside because the baby arrived with other parts and needs something "bluer" (I wonder if that ultrasound tech was new to the job?), still pulling together the spring show for the college (not much sewing), sketching for the summer Shakespeare and helping create 5 of the ugliest bridesmaid dresses I've ever seen for another show. I'm tired just writing. But I had a lovely weekend with the grands and they inspire me. Will my Friday Night Sew In project be Irish in nature? Not likely, but who knows! The week is young and we'll have to see what calls to me on Friday!

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

....bridesmaids dresses are by nature butt-ugly! I don't think I've ever seen one that anyone would wear again!