Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

THOSE Dresses~

Now that "Five Women Wearing the Same Dress" has opened at The Little Theatre of Norfolk , I can safely show you the tag-team dresses I was working on. The goal was ridiculous, yet plausible, bridesmaids dresses. Designed by costumer Kathy, base dress by me, fitting, zippers, hems and decor by Kat and all the rosettes (and hats) by Kathy and MaryLou--- truly a labor of love. (Of theatre. Not the dresses!) Congrats cast & crew of  '5 Women...'!

(I love how the petticoat stands up by itself after Brianna sheds it!)
L-R  Kim, Molly, Grace, Bri, Shauna

Shauna, Greg, Kim

              (I covered Greg's tie and cummerbund with the dress fabric so he'd match them.)

No comments: