Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Sunday, April 17, 2011

FNSI and a reunion!

When I started 'playing' with Friday Night Sew Ins last January it sounded like as easy thing. One Friday, lock myself away, and sew, sew, sew. Oy vey! When did I get so busy! Not only is this month's FNSI smack in the middle of sewing for 'Into the Woods', a bunch of us from my former theatre group (The Encore Players) decided it was time for a reunion. No problem! I didn't get to do any 'for me' sewing; I devoted the time to costumes and finished up Jack's jacket and the witch's cape. Then B & I dropped Phil and Jacie off at a birthday party and had a nice dinner at the mall. B helped me look for the proper socks for a few characters (didn't find any)and when we got home I got everything together for costume stuff Saturday morning and reunion stuff Sat. afternoon. It was a busy, lovely day and I so enjoyed catching up with old friends. Now, where to find fun, over the knee socks for my wolf and Jack?


Jacket for Jack (of beanstalk fame)/Into the Woods/LTN 2011

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh Mickey! Love the costume! I just loaned several of ours to a friend for photos. Sewing for 'me'! What is that? I don't recall what that is like..LoL!

xo
Donna