Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Introducing Jacie!




Jacie is my 12 year old daughter. She's a tomboy through and through! She has her daddy's beautiful brown eyes and my big ol' teeth in the most adorable smile. Jacie would like to start a blog of her own (and I would like her to write more!) but the powers that be have age restrictions. So, from time to time, I am going to allow Jacie to "take over" for a post. She'll share her crafts and glory knows what else. I know she plans to take part in this week's Friday Night Sew In so she'll be here to share her evening's accomplishments soon!

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Hi, Jacie! Welcome to Blog-Land! Looking forward to seeing your crafty-ness!

Donna said...

How sweet! Darling grandbaby!! She's beautiful. :o)

xo
Donna