Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

FNSI April 18!


Have I showed you Kal-El, lately? ;) Fifteen months old!

Still merrily tripping through the 'Woods'. I'm not really surprised that I'm remaking a lot more than I originally thought I would but it's looking good! I guess I know what this month's Friday Night Sew In will be dedicated to! Or maybe I'll take the night off from costuming to stitch up a couple of Bottled Rainbow blocks? We shall see...

Got some fabrics and laces listed in the Etsy shop if you're on the hunt. Hope to list more soon but I have two fashionable princes waiting for me in the cave-

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

What a cutie! He brought a smile to my face... he looks so happy!