Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Friday, February 3, 2012

Achoo! DaGMT Day 2

When real life intervenes it seriously cuts into sewing time. Today was filled with school lessons, the monthly luncheon with "mah girls" and a read-through for the spring play at TCC. I did squeeze in two pillow cases for the stash game.  It was during the read through that my head split open, my nose runneth over and the sneezing commenced. Homeschoolers don't bring as many colds and bugs home as public school kids but they are not immune. P had his day in bed Monday, J followed on Tuesday and, loving and generous children that they are, shared it with me apparently. By the time dinner was done I was so miserable and sleepy I just wanted my bed. But I also wanted to watch Project Runway. So, sniffling and blowing all the way,  I killed 35 minutes by cutting out background tumblers for the tumbler quilt I want to make for a Christmas gift. As soon as Runway came on I pushed everything to the floor and crawled into bed. (In case you didn't read that post, my bed is my table.) I lasted long enough to see the contestants get their supplies and I was out. Don't tell me who won. I'll 'On Demand' it. And I never thought I'd make 'on demand' a verb.
No DaGMT pics today~ it's just a pile of white 5" tumblers!

No comments: