Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DaGMT Day 1

  So far so good-- I spent most of the morning in the cave ( about 2 1/2 hours) and emerged with a long overdue quilt top for a sweet little gal from church. I'll count it as a DUFUS when it's complete. For today it's my Drop and Give Me Twenty pledge results! WooHoo! One day down; 28 to go!


I used a Moda candy bar (City Weekend) with strips cut from either a Kona cotton or muslin. I don't remember when/where I got it. It was in the stash and it worked!
After lunch, B and I took advantage of the near 70 degree weather and took a walk. I was in a hurry so I kicked off my slippers and shoved my shoes on with no socks. I'm paying for it now! Especially my bloody right heel. And no, I'm not British. I mean actual bloody. Owww!

No comments: