Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 19~

Did I sew? Yes. I got up early and cut out some projects for the week. But Day 19 isn't about sewing or quilting. Today,  my last 'baby' is a teenager. She is kind, friendly and thoughtful. She loves hats, the color green, spy gear, her baby dolls and certain stuffed animals. She hates dresses and girl clothes. She plays drums and guitar and I love listening to her sing when she thinks no one is listening. She adores Kal-El and Leia and Kal follows her like a puppy because he loves her so. She is helpful, mischievious and laid-back. She loves Jesus. I am blessed to have her.

Happy 13th birthday, Jacinta~

The last time she wore a dress~

Adventures in home school~

Snowy time~

On stage~


 With Kal-El and Leia~

                                                       I love you, Buglet.

No comments: