Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 18/FNSI results

Thanks to massive house straightening for company I only managed to squeak about an hour on Aubree's quilt. I finished the machine quilting and started hand sewing the back of the binding when I fell asleep with needle in hand! I was able to finish it this morning and --- yay! Project DUFUS 05/2012, DaGMT days 17 & 18 accomplished, got rid of a UFO and some stash, another successful Friday Night Sew-In and the real bonus---Aubree gets her quilt BEFORE her first birthday! If I keep this up I am going to have to turn in my Queen Procrastinator crown!
Her top:
 Her finished quilt:

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Oh, how pretty! Aubree and her mom are going to love it!!!

Congratulations!