Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Monday, February 6, 2012

DaGMT Day 6~ Some dolly quilt fun



Yay! Today I am semi-functional! I am still stuffy but life goes on. I started in on the squares I cut for my doll quilt swap at about 5:30 this morning. (This was a charm pack from Riley Blake "Hoo's in the Forest?") I played around with a couple of different layouts and finally settled on this one. Once I had them together I discovered that I had mistakenly cut two pure white squares and mixed 'em in with the Kona snow I was using for the rest. Of course it was near the middle of the quilt! But I got it replaced and even managed to get most of it quilted. I'm not sure what I want to do with the empty white areas and binding. I've put a solid red on the back. Suggestions?

No comments: